Pages Menu
TwitterRssFacebook
Categories Menu

Posted by on Jan 28, 2015 in Uncategorized | 6 comments

Do You Know The 80/20 Rule?

Want to know the 80/20 rule for Relationship Marketing? 

Learn it, Live it, and tell me how you’ll achieve it by commenting on this post!

Unexpected kindness is the most-3

Comments

comments

6 comments
BrianKaplan1956
BrianKaplan1956

Yes the 80 /20 rule in marketing is the Pareto Curve - really what it means is that 80% of the work, revenue or many other areas in life is actually done by 20% of the people. 

In marketing and revenue most often 80% of your gross comes from 20% of your clients. 

Therefore we really want to work on building relationships deeply with those 20%. Those are the horses that in most case built your stable to begin with. So many people are running around networking for new contacts ( Ponies as I call them) they forget to keep up with the old....we need to be devoting our relationship building and touches with the older clients,  current clients and past clients.

Make sure we have a plan to keep in touch with the new people we meet. It has always been a sift in sort in sales and building relationships. 


We must remember to treat all persons we meet with respect and gratitude.


One of the other important tools is  Relationship Networking Scorecard - to inventory what you are doing weekly to move Mastering your Relationship Marketing forward. I have a great tool for anyone who needs one that we developed and share with our network.

ldylisa
ldylisa

80 percent of your touches are about relationships and 20 percent of your touches are about marketing and promotion including an amazing referral giving and gathering process. This is what I want to master in 2015 So I can help others to master it as well.

Lori rupp
Lori rupp

By focusing 80% of our time on building relationships, we build credibility and solid bonds. People like to do business with people they know, like and trust. The other 20% (marketing)will be easier if the relationship is built first!

Lawrence Sudweeks
Lawrence Sudweeks

For most businesses, 80% of their profits come from 20% of their customers. They have budgets set up to aquire new customers, but nothing set aside to show sencere appreciation to that top 20%. It is easier to take someone who gives you two referrals a year and increase that to 5 or 10 a year, than it is to take somone who gives you 0 and bump them up to 1. How I will change: I usually include pictures of myself and my family when I send cards to customers, however, I am adjusting and starting to put pictures of them and their family in the card as I share my appreciation for them. 80% of the cards I will send will be a celebration of life, others, ideas, and joy. 20% will encourage them about my services or spark an idea for a referral.

cathynd95
cathynd95

Live it every day. Always looking for ways to grow the relationships. Today I learned a lady in a networking group is turning 90 in February. I will be sending her a birthday card. A few days ago I learned the owners of the auto shop I used lost a close friend to cancer. I sent her a sympathy card. My niece turned three and I sent her a card with brownies. Her mom said ahe walked around with thw card in her hand all day long, and even slept with it. After I meet with someone I always follow up with a card to thank them for their time.

Shares
%d bloggers like this: